Friday, July 17, 2009

Jessica Sprague

If you haven't discovered Jessica Sprague's site yet, check her out! http://www.jessicasprague.com/ I have been following her BLOG for over a year now. One Friday a month she devotes her post to what she calls Photoshop Friday. These are great tips and tricks for using Photoshop. She is a PRO! She also has wonderful editing, hybrid and digital scrapping classes. For her two year anniversary of her site and her amazing classes, she offered a free class for photo editing. It is a two week long course. I unfortunately was on vacation during the class, so I am doing it after the fact but here are examples of the masks, brushes, tints, and frame ups from the first five days.

1 comment:

  1. Tia, great job! I only got through a little over half the class, but really love what I've learned. It was such a great class.

    ReplyDelete