Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wow it has been awhile.......

It has been awhile since I've blogged! Life has just been speeding by. Family is happy and healthy and I am always thankful for that! Here are some pictures from some recent events.
Photobucket
Halloween Night Ry is the not so cowardly lion and I am a 50's girl. We celebrate and trick or treated at the Parker's house. Linda was a brave woman hosting 70 people!
Photobucket
This is also Halloween night. Shelby and Bella were a theme with Nikki and Shane but Rylyn by chance fit in with the theme also. She was supposed to be a Lion Cub and I had a Circus Tamer costume. The costume was cute and uncomfortable. So that night I dressed 50's and Ry put on the badge of courage and joined the Wizard of Oz theme. The Tamer costume is below.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeff dressed as the verizon guy.
Photobucket
On veteran's day Ethan and some friends went to Boomer's. We all played miniature golf and enjoyed the rides. Ry loved the train.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
But what she really liked was this ride that had a bunch of mini free falls. My girl has no fear!
Photobucket
She was all smiles and wanted to go again and again!
Photobucket
The carousel is always a good choice!
Photobucket
Later that afternoon, Nikki and I took Rylyn and Shelby to Pretend City in Irvine. We went from 4 to 5pm so it was half price. Rylyn loved it so much I bought a membership.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This is my favorite picture, Shelby has some great fashion going on! Bright purple shoes and a sombrero! You go girl!
Photobucket
So if you have little ones, Pretend City is great! They have a pretend store, stage, fire station, house, police station, garden, hospital, restaurant, post office, and more! There is also an area like jumpin jammin where you can sit off to the side and bring lunch. The only down side is it is $10 per person child or adult. That is why I joined, if i go 5 times I have paid it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment