Sunday, January 30, 2011

Update of the Shields' household.....

It has been awhile so I thought I would update on all the Shields.
Ethan is 1/2 way through 6th grade with a 4.0 and doing very well. He continues to run for the Saddleback Running club and has also started playing volleyball through the rec department. he is currently taking a break from soccer.
Rylyn has started preschool and loves it. She goes two days a week and looks forward to it. She continues with gymnastics on monday mornings with her Oma.
Jeff is still coaching double A hockey 18 and under and they are wrapping up their season with a few weeks left. he is also still plugging away at the commercial mortgage business.
I myself am enjoying my second year teaching high school and have also taken on two coaching positions. I coached girls volleyball in the fall and I will be coaching track in the spring. I just finished my 7th 1/2 marathon and I am looking forward to training for the MV triathlon with my team. I also finally started scrapbooking again. Guess I needed a little creative therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment